Refund & Returns Policy
You have 6 months or 180 days after we ship your order to enjoy your product and give it enough time to benefit you. Like many of our satisfied customers, we hope you’ll benefit from it immensely and happily reorder more each time you run out.
We recommend you enjoy your product for as long as you can before you contact us asking for a refund. You’re perfectly entitled to make the most of your ample guarantee period and we encourage you to. However, if you’re not satisfied with what you see and feel, it’s easy to get in touch with us to request a refund.
Make sure to follow the simple 3-step process below in order to be refunded for your order.
- Make sure you are still in the 6 month guarantee period after your order was shipped. If you don’t know when this was, search your email for your shipment date or check your order slip.
- Send us an email so we are aware you’re requesting a refund. This step is very important. Make sure to add “Refund Request” in the subject line of your email so you gain time and get helped by the right person.
- Send all your bottles, both empty and unopened, to our returns address below. No return label is required and you need to cover the postage. Email us the tracking ID of your return to ensure speedy treatment.
Add a note to your order that includes:
- Your full name
- Your order number (check your email for this)
- Your email addressed used for your order
Returns address: 285 Northeast Ave, Tallmadge, OH 44278, United States.
Make sure to contact us and receive confirmation from an agent before you return your order otherwise this could result in your return being impossible to locate and may delay your refund.
Once we receive your returned order and register it, you’ll be refunded in full. You’ll receive email confirmation of this when your refund is initiated. It will usually take 5-10 days to appear on your statement.
How To Contact Us
Product Email Support: [email protected]
Order Self Service: https://www.clkbank.com/